Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart


A White Wedding Sunshine Coast

0421 345 837

International Weddings


Click on any of the highlighted links for further information.

Do you want to get married in Australia?     Yes I can marry you here.

Please contact me as soon as possible to begin the process. Email, Telephone or Skype.

I will send you a Notice of Intended Marriage which needs to be completed and lodged with me no later than a month before your Wedding Date. I can help you fill this form out.

I will need to see proof of Identification documents when you arrive here. See Identification Page.

Are you getting married in Australia and wanting to stay here?

I will help you with a letter to submit with your Visa application.

There are certain immigration processes that one is to adhere to, if you apply for residency.

Are you going to live overseas after you marry?

Apply for an Apostile stamp or an Authentication. Authentications and Apostilles: A stamped Marriage Certificate from the Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages with an Apostille stamp or an Authentication, which is proof the Marriage Certificate is genuine.

 If you would like information on who to contact regarding any immigration matters read the information by clicking the highlighted links, which may help you understand the regulation.

Or telephone me and I will help you.              Applying for Visa or Citizenship

Authentications and Apostilles

Phone: (07) 3405 4799

Passport enquiries

Email :[email protected]

Fax: (07) 3405 4700

General enquiries

Email: [email protected]

Document Legalisation Fax:(07) 3405 4714

Office Fax: (07) 3405 4782


150 Charlotte Street

Brisbane Qld 4000

Counter hours

Document legalisation: Monday–Friday 9:00am–1:00pm

Passport services: Monday–Friday 8:30am–4:00pm Embassies and Consulates - Passports & Visas