0421 345 837
Double-click to start typing
Double-click to start typing
Double-click to start typing
Double-click to start typing
Double-click to start typing
Double-click to start typing
Double-click to start typing
Double-click to start typing
Double-click to start typing


A White Wedding Sunshine Coast



Notice of Intended Marriage and 
Identification Documents for your Wedding

Notice of Intended Marriage


           Lodge your N.O.I.M form with A White Wedding Sunshine Coast, no later than one month prior to your Wedding day.  If you would like me to send you a copy contact me [email protected] or 0421 345 837


          1. BIRTH Certificates – NO COPIES. Original

          2. DECREE OF DIVORCE / DEATH Certificates

          3. ANNULMENT Certificates

          4. PASSPORTS / INTERNATIONAL Papers  (Photo Identification)

          5. NAME CHANGE Certificate   

                                               I must sight your Identification documents before the Wedding.

                                                  Contact me if obtaining any of your documents is difficult.

                                                      By Law I cannot marry you without these documents.


              Lodge your Notice me, 18 months before, no less than one month before your Wedding Day.

                   I then lodge this form with the Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages. https://publications.qld.gov.au/dataset/notice-of-intended-marriage

                BIRTH CERTIFICATES / PASSPORTS       

                        Birth Certificates are obtainable from the Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages                                                                    in the country of your birth in the Capital City in the State you were born.                                                       

     If you were born in Australia, original birth certificates or Current Passports are required.          

         If you are born overseas and birth certificates are not available, 

            I will discuss with you what you will need to do to obtain those documents. 

                                                     Please produce your overseas passport.                                                          

                                                  All documents must be original documents in English.                                                             

If they are not in English they will need to be translated and a certificate of translation is required. 

                 Please contact the National Accreditation Authority for Translators.          http://www.naati.com                                                                      


                                                           If either party has been previously married,                                                                                   evidence of the dissolution of that marriage must be produced prior to the date you are married.                          These certificates are available from the Federal Family Court.   http://www.familylawcourts.gov.au/wps/wcm/connect/FLC/Home/Separation+and+Divorce/I+need+to+prove+we+are+divorced/


If Annulled a Certificate of Nuhttps://www.qld.gov.au/law/births-deaths-marriages-and-divorces/llity or Court Order is necessary.


                                                     If you are a widow/widower from a previous marriage,                                                                                                       an original ‘Death   Certificate’ must be produced.                                                            Apply at the Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages in the capital city of the State where death occurred.    http://www.qld.gov.au/law/births-deaths-marriages-and-divorces/birth-death-and-marriage-certificates/death-certificates/


    Change of name certificate or Deed Poll certificate.  



    I will provide an official ‘Certificate of Marriage’ on your Wedding day.

               There are three Documents to sign at the end of your Wedding Ceremony by the Bride and Groom,                                   two witnesses over 18 years old and your Celebrant.

                                A Certified Registered Copy of your Marriage Certificate is available from the                                                                                         Office of the Registrar of Births Deaths and Marriages.                                                             I will discuss options to obtain a copy at one of your appointments.